Friday, June 8, 2012

SEXY LEGS.

I do apologize for not posting as often as I should, but time has become a real problem these days, so I am going to change my Modus Operandi.
I am going to, when ever I can, post a few pics of sexy legs, and maybe a joke to go with it. Short and sweet, the joke and the post I mean. The legs of course will not be short, they will be hot and sexy.

Fergie might not be the most beautiful girl, but she has got super hot, sexy legs.



I was in Browns Bay North Shore (in Auckland) and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read:
“I miss South Africa ”.
So I broke the window and stole the radio and left a note that read,
“I hope you feel better now”.

Simply love Megan Fox, and her legs are super sexy.



A guy asks his waiter how they prepare their chicken. The waiter says that there's nothin' special... we just flat out tell' em they're gonna die...

Enjoy your weekend.